Cardiovascular diseases are the most frequent reason of untimely death among the population of our Republic.
Cardiology Department of “National Research Cardiac Surgery Center” JSC is one of the most advanced one in Kazakhstan due to skillful and highly qualified physicians successfully used in practice all technical and laboratory-instrumental achievements in cardiology. Preparation to surgery on the heart, coronarography, implantation of assist devices, denervation of the renal artery are carried out in the department.
The main directions in the work of Cardiology Department are:
- examination and treatment of patients with chronic stable forms of ischemic heart disease, acquired valvular heart diseases, cardiomyopathy using the most modern methods of cardiological rehabilitation including enhanced external counterpulsation, shock wave therapy;
- treatment of patient with acute myocardial infarction, progressive angina including use of emergency coronarography, balloon angioplasty and stenting of coronary arteries;
- preparation and conduction of endovascular surgeries: balloon angioplasty and stenting of coronary arteries;
- preparation of patients for coronary artery bypass grafting;
- diagnostics, examination and treatment of patients with hypertensive disease, symptomatic arterial hypertension;
- examination and treatment of patients with different heart rhythm disorders including emergency and planned rhythm restoration;
- examination and treatment of patients with chronic heart failure;
- examination and treatment of patients with congenital and acquired valvular heart diseases, preparation to surgery;
- examination and treatment of patients with diseases of endocardium, myocardium, pericardium, cardiomyopathy.