Center services«National Research Cardiac Surgery Center» JSC was built on the instructions of the Head of State N.A. Nazarbayev to improve access tertiary cardiologic, cardiac surgery and intervention cardiologic service and comprehensive rehabilitative care for patients after cardiac surgery.
The Center has 200 beds. Admission of patients to the Center is being carried out since 12 October 2011. The Centre brings together all areas of modern cardiology, cardiac surgery, intervention cardiology and renders assistance both to adults and children.
The major clinical trends of the center are as follows:
- Providing cardiologic and cardiac surgical care to adults, including patients with end-stage heart failure.
- Providing cardiologic and cardiac surgical care to infants and children.
- Providing intervention cardiologic and arrhythmologic patient care.
- Providing comprehensive rehabilitation to patients.
- chronic cardiac insuffciency,
- intervention treatment of valvular heart disease,
- intervention interference for congenital heart defects in children.
- Implantation of LVAD operations using a ROC Safe modular perfusion system.
- Heart transplantation.
- Coronary arterial bypass graft with the use of Cardioblate system intraoperative radiofrequency ablation.
- Replacement of heart valves with the use of Cardioblate system intraoperative radiofrequency ablation.
- Cardiac surgery using minimally invasive access.
- Sutureless implantation of biological aortic valve.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation as a method for the treatment of severe cardiac and respiratory failure.
- Transcatheter closure of the interventricular septum defect.
- Percutaneous transcatheter implantation of aortic valve.
- Mitral valve clipping.
- Balloon valvuloplasty of mitral stenosis.
- Method of renal denervation for the treatment of resistant hypertensionTranscatheter closure of the left atrial appendage.
August 8, 2012 for the first time a patient with chronic heart failure has been transplanted a donor heart. During 2011-2020, on the basis of the Centre about 20 innovative medical technologies will be introduced:
- including minimally invasive heart failure treatment methods
- transplantation of heart and «heart – lungs» complex
- nonsurgical methods of treatment of coronary heart disease
- surgical treatment of congenital heart defects in children from the fi rst hours of life.
The main areas will be as follows:
- Development of minimally invasive methods of heart failure treatment
- Robotic heart surgery
- Development of transplantology
- Non-surgical treatments for coronary heart disease
- Development of neonatal cardiac surgery
- Development of fetal cardiac surgery Today, at the Center 25 physicians are engaged in teaching activity under the specialties «Cardiac surgery» and «Cardiology», «Radiology» and «Functional diagnosis».
- «Cardiology, including pediatric»;