E-learningE-learning system will serve as a platform to improve the learning environment of the staff and patients of the Center, and allow you to gain the necessary knowledge, without leaving the Center.
Goal of e-learning
- The development of qualitative educational services for staff and patients at our Center with the use of modern means of communication and digital technologies.
- Improving the skills and knowledge level of the staff and patients of the Center.
- Provide equal access to educational services through the introduction of new learning tools.
- Creating opportunities to exchange knowledge with other institutions (including clinics) at national and international levels.
- Create learning opportunities for staff and patients
- Reduced spending on staff training
- Reducing the cost of separation from the production
- Increase learning speed
- Introduction of modern technologies in the learning process
- The using of the resources at Nazarbayev University
- http://med.stanford.edu/sm/archive/cme/sicko/game/SICKOTitle.html - Courses for cardiosurgeon, Stanford school of medicine
- https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/heart-health - Guide to cardiovascular diseases for beginners, University of Reading
- https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/ageing - Molecular mechanisms of aging, University of Groningen
- https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/the-impact-of-nursing - The Influence of the sisters, a course for nurses, University of Liverpool
- https://www.coursera.org/course/psychfirstaid - Psychological First aid, John Hopkins University
- https://www.coursera.org/course/interprofessional - Collaboration and information sharing in healthcare: interprofessional practice, University of California
- http://18.104.22.168/portal2013/?the primary objective of BCC=10 - Russian cardiology research and production complex, a set of courses on different subjects
- https://cme.class.stanford.edu/courses/CME/001/2013-2015/about - Statistics for health professionals, Stanford school of medicine