About the Congress
About the Congress
It has already became a good tradition of the JSC "National Research Center for Cardiac Surgery" (hereinafter - NNKTS) to annually hold the National Congress of Cardiac Surgeons in Astana.
The III National Congress of Cardiac Surgeons (hereinafter - the Congress) will be held in close collaboration with the University of Chicago (USA) and the World Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons (WSCTS) and with support of the Nazarbayev University and the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Congress is to become an international platform for all members of the cardiac surgery community, practitioners and academicians from all over the world to facilitate exchange of experience, ideas and knowledge, discuss the possibilities of development of cardiac surgery, as well as to discuss and address major challenges of the coming years.
The Congress will allow to identify some of the most promising, dynamically developing and successful ways of using modern technology in cardiac surgery and to highlight particularly important scientific research.
Particular attention will be paid to the achievements and developments in the treatment of chronic heart failure, development of complex heart defects in children and adults, development of hybrid technology and other topical issues of the modern cardiac surgery.
The conception of the Congress is to create a platform for discussion of the following key areas:
1. Surgical treatment of chronic heart failure;
2. Surgery of congenital and acquired heart disease;
3. Hybrid technology in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases;
4. Heart transplantation and transplant coordination;
5. Surgery of coronary heart disease;
6. Interventional cardiology in the treatment of congenital and acquired heart disease and coronary heart disease;
7. Anesthesiology and intensive care in cardiac surgery;
8. Surgical treatment of cardiac arrhythmias;
9. Actual issues of pediatric cardiac surgery;
10. Modern cardiology and rehabilitation;
11. Diagnostic radiology in cardiac surgery;
12. Nursing in cardiac surgery.