The patient is the principal and central figure in our center. Center strives to meet the patient’s needs through continuous quality improvement and patient-oriented system creation, the purpose of which is to ensure the real conditions and mechanisms to maximize the patient’s and his/her family’s rights in the Center. Center respects the patient’s fundamental rights:
· Preventive measures right;
· Access right;
· Information right;
· Consent right;
· Free choice right;
· Privacy and information confidentiality right;
· The patient's timerespect right;
· Quality standards right;
· Safety right;
· The right to access to the latest advances in the health field;
· Individual treatment right;
· The right to review any complaints to the clinic administration with a guarantee of a written response receipt.
o Patients receive care in partnership with well-coordinated team of medical professionals who value, respect and act in accordance with the objectives, needs, importance, preferences, culture and other factors identified by patients (and their families).
As a result of the patient-oriented system realization:
o Patients and their families are able to receive evidence-based, cost-effective, qualitative and safety medical care, improving their health, eliminating discomfort and free from possible errors.
o Patients and their families are able to receive and understand medical information and medical services and make appropriate decisions for their health.